Tomatoes and Summer truffles pare perfectly well in this rich Bruschetta Salsa. Fresh crushed tomatoes are cooked lightly with herbs and olive oil beore the addition of delicate summer truffle.
Here are some ideas for how to use Truffled Tomato Bruschetta
- Add to Cannelini ( or other beans ) as a salad or side dish
- Serve with Steak or other meats. It makes a lovely Salsa
- Add to panfried Prawns , Squid or Chicken with a spash of cream before serving
- Great with pasta
- As a dipping sauce for polenta chips
- With toasted garlic sourdough
- As a side for baked eggs or frittatas
- on a pizza base with Blue Cheese or Mushrooms
- Add a couple of tablepoons of your favourite vinegar stir well and serve as a salsa for BBQed Meats or Vegetables with a salad.
Let us know how you use your Truffled Tomato Bruschetta
|This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 29 January, 2017.