There is a mix of 5 olives that vary in flavour, size and colour.
- Gaeta: A plump purple fleshy pleasant olive with very little bitterness.
- Cerignola large green olives with pointy ends. These are fruity and low on salt.
- Leccino: are a medium sized olive light tan to dark brown and often mottled in appearance. They have a firm crunch with quite meaty flesh that clings securely to the seed. They have a salty appeal and a nicely bitter aftertaste
- Nocellara del Belice are a medium sized rounded green olive from Sicily.
They are crunchy and lightly salty with a quite a fruity aftertaste and just a
touch of olive bitterness.
5. Nocellara Etna are a medium sized green grey coloured olive originating in Sicily. This is a popular table and oil olive due to it’s highly fruity natural taste.
|This product was added to our catalog on Monday 29 August, 2016.